Monday, February 23, 2009

10:55 pm Finally a message with some news of their progress. Sounds like there is a lot of fun mixed in with work which does not surprise me at all.

Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 7:39:27 PMSubject: Another day closerWhat a day. We got several rooms fully dry walled today and the finishers we hired got started today. Things are moving right along. Everyone is doing fine. We are all moving like old men right now. many sore muscles right now. Already rissler and young has Daniel blunk getting married by Thursday. They said there is going to be a big Mexican wedding. The Barnes's, and Brent have taken quite a razzen also. I told everyone today that if I die, just ship my body back home and let them know that I ate myself to death. They have fed us so well. It's really hard to work with a stomach the size of a watermelon. I like to eat but this has been torture! Missing everyone there. Talk to you soon. I hope Hannah is feeling better. Miss you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment